This blog has been developed to participate in the ongoing conversation on a variety of topics related to professionalism in IT, business and IT strategic alignment, the need for an IT talent strategy and other interesting topics.
We believe these topics are worthy of discussion and want to encourage this conversation. The following Comments Policy applies to those who choose to use this site as a forum to discuss these topics. By using this site and submitting a comment, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Comments Policy.
• All comments will be reviewed before posting and best efforts will be made to post appropriate comments within 24 hours. We will immediately delete spam and all comments which contain offensive, hateful and/or defamatory language.
• We understand that you may disagree with some of the content that we post. That’s fair. Just keep it clean. Please refrain from strong language.
• Stay on-topic. Comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
• We will not aggregate comments. All posted comments will be shown separately and not as one.
• We will make best efforts to respond to comments. That may include a posting that responds to a number of comments or questions on a similar subject. Or, if the question is very specific, require additional time to investigate and respond. However, IP3 reserves the right to not respond to a comment.
• We realize there are other issues related to the professionalism in IT that are worthy of discussion. However, given the widespread interest we will begin with a limited number of topics. Although we will not respond to questions regarding issues outside of this mandate, where possible, we will link to corporate positions and other helpful information in response.
• Comments or opinions expressed on the blog come from members of the public and are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not necessarily represent the views of IP3 its management or employees. IP3 does not endorse, or approve of their content. IP3 is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors to the blog.
© 2013 International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3)