By using this site and submitting any comment, you agree to the following terms and conditions, as well as IP3's Comments Policy. Please review these documents prior to use. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
• IP3 owns any comments or other content posted on this site. By posting a comment on the blog, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by IP3 or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name. That means that IP3 has the right to make, have made, offer for sale, use, sell, copy, distribute, perform, transmit, display, modify and otherwise use your submission(s) throughout the world in perpetuity in any manner that it sees fit without compensation to you. IP3 also has the right to use your name in connection with any use of your submissions.
• IP3 owns this site. As a result, from time-to-time, IP3 may monitor comments to or the contents of this site to ensure adherence to all applicable policies and procedures. IP3 reserves the right to not post or to remove in its sole discretion any content or comments that it considers in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any other IP3 policies as outlined in the Comment Policy.
• This blog is moderated by a IP3 representative who reserves the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment to the blog, you understand and agree that we may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
• Any comments or other content submitted to this site are not confidential. As a result, you should never submit a comment or other content to this site that contains confidential, proprietary or trade secret information, whether owned by you or someone else. We respect copyright laws, so if you want to refer to a third party work such as a newspaper article or other publication, you should link to that material on the third party's website.
• You represent that comments posted by you on the blog will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold IP3 harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of such representation.
• All posted comments become the property of IP3. By agreeing to post your comment on the blog, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by IP3 or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
• We sometimes link to outside websites that are related to the blog discussion and that we believe may be of interest to you. These links are not provided for the purposes of marketing or advertising, and IP3 is not responsible for the content or practices of other websites.
• By submitting comments or other content to this site you acknowledge that you are authorized to submit all of the information contained in any such comments or content.
• IP3 reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions under which this web site is offered at any time and without notice. You will be automatically bound by these modifications when you use this site, and should periodically read the Terms and Conditions
© 2013 International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3)