The Accreditation Committee's core purpose is to provide the necessary management and support for the effective operation of the assessment and accreditation regimes related to all IP3 professional standards initiatives.
The Accreditation Committee is responsible for:
1. Provision of advice and guidance on all issues associated with assessment and accreditation in relation to all IP3 professional standards initiatives.
2. Publication and maintenance of formal guidance on all aspects of IP3 assessment and accreditation practices and procedures and the regular review and updating of that guidance.
3. The ongoing execution and implementation of the IP3 Accreditation activities and processes, including:
4. Administrative aspects of the management of accreditations, including data retention, budget planning and reporting. Preparation of operational performance and other reports as requested by the IP3 Board.
5. Ensuring that in all discussions within IP3, including particularly those at Board level and within the Professional Standards Committee, the need to maintain the integrity of the accreditation system and the interest of the accreditation stakeholders as properly represented.
Membership of the Committee comprises the IP3 Chief Assessor (as Chairperson) plus up to
6 other members including at least one member from each of the main international regions
in which IP3 is active (Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East/Africa).
Current membership includes:
Colin Thompson, Chief Assessor (United Kingdom)
Bob Hart, Senior Assessor (Australia)
Dr. Stephen Seidman, Senior Assessor (United States)
Gina van Dalen, Senior Assessor (Canada)
© 2013 International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3)