(Mobilizing the hi-tech sector to ensure a sustainable world by solving the problems caused by the development and use of modern technologies).
Monday 30 May 2022 14:30 to 16:15 (onsite & remote participation).
|Eliezer Manor||Israel||Hi-tech to the rescue: solving the problems of climate change and unequal school education|
|Robin Raskin||USA||The Role of Governments in the Metaverse|
|Stephen Ibaraki||Canada||The Metaverse’s 12trillion Economy Powering Digital Reshaping and Transformation|
|Anthony Wong||Australia||Legal reverberations of the Metaverse and NFTs|
|Mike Hinchey||Ireland||Closing remarks|
Expected Tangible Outcome
- Understanding of innovative technologies?
- How can these technologies transform lives?
- What can and should governments do?
- What is the economic opportunity?
- How can technology help with climate change and sustainability?
- What are the legal implications?